THE DOLL DIARY

Everyone has a guilty pleasure, and the crazy Kardashian's are mine. Being one of 5 sisters myself, I love how close the Kardashains are and their style is totally relatable as they have natural womanly curves, like my siblings all uniform yet different sizes and interpretations of our united look. As I posted previously I was so excited to meet both Kim and Khloe on my travels to LA, I reiterate …they are stunning girls!! I was so excited for Kim and Kourtney Take on New York simply for the fact that I always eager to see what they're stepping out in. Recently I've seen a shift in their sense of style. It could be that they're keeping up to date on current trends, but it could just be, each of their new transitions are the driving force behind their demure, classy outfit choices.

Out of all three sisters, Kourtney's transformation has by far left me speechless. Whether entering motherhood played a huge role in her change or not, Kourtney has really embraced a classic style that still captures how youthful she is. She's walking proof that you can still turn heads even with a baby in tow. With help of the Kardashain galm squad and the ubber talented stylist Monica Rose, Kourtney is most defiantly keeping up with the trends and hasn’t failed on taking on New York fashion forward front row style.
Here are some of my favourite Kourtney Kardashion looks

Her looks are very put together and for me at times that can ruin an outfit as it comes across to try hard, I prefer simplicity and creating a sophisticated finish. I love how she incorporates opaque tights with most of the ensembles, I am a huge fan of tights! Also the Victorian school girl look is timeless and chic.. the Mad Men inspired skirts are huge trend and varieties available at good old Zara.. this look can be revamped by simply changing the shoes or going for a leopard print clutch or a splash of red lips, nails… different necklace.. options galore!  here’s a few examples of a Kourtney Dash Doll look 

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment